Category Insights & Reporting Manager
Title: Category Insights & Reporting Manager (On-Trade)
Location: Central London
Salary: £Highly Attractive + Bonus + Package
Our client is an extremely innovative and forward thinking global FMCG Drinks business with some of the biggest brands on the Planet. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this instantly recognisable, multi-national drinks business as a Category Reporting Insights Manager, currently in a great period of growth
This Reporting & Insights position will have the responsibility to Identify the category & wider drinks insights to shape commercial strategy across the On-Trade channel. You will be supporting the field sales channel to manage and interpret data in order to drive change and growth. You will be working with external agencies to develop tools & systems to help the sales teams turn insight into action.
- Insights – Working alongside senior leadership to provide insights for strategy as well analysis for On-Trade marketing activity.
- Reporting – own and manage all internal reporting whilst working with Regional Managers to feedback to field sales on key targets
- Sales – Build deeper understanding of key customers strategies in order to align initiatives
- Agencies – manage agency relationships to create and deliver insight briefs for the channel and specific key customers
- Proven experience in insights / category management
- Knowledge of UK on-trade market and customer marketing
- Understanding of outlet operations if possible.
- Relevant agency management background.
- Excellent communication, organizational and presentation skills
As a key figure in a dynamic and rapidly growing environment this is a challenging role that requires a proactive and analytical individual that can drive change and growth. This role also comes with high responsibilities having influence over the wider teams across the board. We would expect you to be proven within commercial strategy and category/insights. This is an integral role to the overall commercial function of the brand with great exposure to the board and an opportunity to capitalise on a successful future.
Do you have the entrepreneurial ability to adapt to a fast pace environment? Do you have the enthusiasm and drive to influence a team within a global business? If so, this opportunity is a fantastic chance to take control of your own commercial future and relish in a globally recognised company based on progression and success.
If you have the experience mentioned above and you would like to be considered for this role, please apply below.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website