National Account Executive – Discounters
National Account Executive – Fantastic ‘grow’ role for leading branded Food company based in West London – up to £36k!
- National Account Executive – Discounters
- Leading Food Brands
- Office based in West London - accessible from M40 / M4 / M3 areas
- Up to £36k (Experience dependent) plus bonus and strong benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a well-recognised major branded business who are currently recruiting a National Account Executive to support across a range of Discounters. This growth orientated branded food business
performance has been strong; with their brands in high growth and very much on trend! Building on a solid platform and trade position, they are looking for a National Account Executive to play a key role in supporting the Discounters Account team to ensure the achievement of the Company’s sales, share and profit goals.
This National Account Executive role is a classic grow role where your role and responsibilities will develop quickly and will prove to be a stepping-stone to a full National Account Manager role within 12-18 months. As an entry point into the sales function this role will provide support for Discounters such as Aldi, Lidl, B&M where you’ll gain a fantastic insight into Account Management best practice and your role will grow as quickly, providing you’re the perfect grounding. Within the role you will also be responsible for selling and executing tactical opportunities within new business accounts, such as M&S, Wilko’s, Savers. Based in West London, as a business they are able to offer you a high level of autonomy balanced with a team focussed culture. If you are looking for a role where you can make a big impact, then this could be the one for you!
No surprise, this National Account Executive role will be demanding requiring drive, ambition and enthusiasm, combined with the opportunity to develop technical sales skills such as networking, selling, negotiation, forecasting and commercial awareness. A key aspect of this role will be daily interaction with relevant account managers as well as other functions within the business, applicants will need to demonstrate success in working as part of a cross functional team.
National Account Executive successful candidate profile:
- You will have proven FMCG industry experience ideally in a Sales at Head office level (Account Management or Field Sales) or worked within a Retailer
- Ability to understand commercial relationship between supplier and customer
- Confidence to develop and present compelling sales presentations
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Strong Time Management & Communication skills
- Listens, understands & responds to customers’ needs
- The role will involve cross functional team working therefore the ability to successfully develop and maintain relationships by adopting a collaborative working style is crucial.
- Passionate about working within a branded food business environment
- Eager to learn and develop!
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about building a career within National Accounts within a leading branded food business. If you want to take the step to accelerate your career then please apply now! Please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 8/15355/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
Visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com/jobs/