Supply Chain Analyst
Supply Chain Analyst - High-Growth Sustainable FMCG Brand
£30K + Bonus and additional benefits
Great opportunity for a personable & analytical supply chain guru, to join a high growth healthy foods brand based in London. This ethically sustainable & socially responsible business is looking for someone who is exceptionally bright and motivated, to join their highly successful company.
As a Supply Chain Analyst, you will play a key role within the business by taking responsibility of the end-to-end supply chain process, including demand forecasts, production planning and strategic continuous improvement. You will also become a key relationship builder with my client's key customers, including major retailers such as Tesco, Sainsbury's, Waitrose and Ocado.
The opportunity will give you the chance to develop your skills in a fast-paced, fast-growing entrepreneurial environment, at an exciting time for the business.
The level of ownership from an early stage, the cross-functional and varied project list, along with a great supporting leadership team, all contributes to fantastic career progression opportunities. The company pride themselves on their collaborative culture and make sure that every employee comes into work loving what they do.
Supply Chain Analyst Responsibilities:
- Process customer orders in a timely and accurate manner using Excel and other data based functions
- Build and maintain strong internal & external relationships to help assist with the smooth running of the whole supply chain process
- Contribute to wider team objectives such as long-term cost saving initiatives & efficiencies
- Stock management, production planning & demand planning
- Striving for continuous improvement
To Be A Successful Supply Chain Analyst:
- Previous experience in a Supply Chain role within the FMCG industry
- Strong academic background, degree educated or equivalent
- Highly analytical and personable
- Customer facing experience or able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- The ability to build close working relationships
- Strong desire to pursue a career within supply chain
- Dress down, really cool brand focused office
- Sociable office environment, with regular team nights out
- Everyone employed is of a high calibre, so it is great place to learn and develop your career
- They are looking to rapidly expand their brand so international opportunities could arise in the future
- As many free products as you want
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business that offers a great working environment and progression opportunities. They are a very sociable business and have created a supportive framework that allows all employees to reach their full potential.
Salary Info - Supply Chain Analyst:
How To Apply - Supply Chain Analyst:
If you are interested in working for a great brand in an exciting, fulfilling and challenging supply chain role, then please apply to the Lime Talent team now!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.