Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Manager - FMCG
Great opprtunity for a personable & analytical supply chain professional, to join a high growth FMCG start-up London. My client is looking for someone who is an excel wizard, a forecasting genius and a healthy foods enthusiast to join their highly successful business.
Supply Chain Manager, you will have a key role within the business as you take ownership of the monthly forecasts and drive continuous improvement opportunities. You will also build unrivalled relationships with key retail customers for influence orders and improve promotional availability.
The space for personal career development and increased responsibilities with this role are huge, with the company set to double in growth over the next few years.
The level of ownership from an early stage, the cross-functional and varied project list, along with a great supporting leadership team, all contributes to fantastic career progression opportunities. The company pride themselves on their collaborative culture and make sure that every employee comes into work loving what they do.
Supply Chain Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop collaborative monthly forecasts and drive continuous improvement through effective analysis
- Build and maintain strong internal and external relationships to help assist with the smooth running of the whole supply chain process
- Support key projects and promotional plans
- Take part in strategic planning
- Raising of purchase orders and financial accounts management
To Be A Successful Supply Chain Manager:
- Strong academic background, degree educated or equivalent
- Highly personable and analytical
- Customer facing experience or able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- The ability to build close working relationships
- Strong desire to pursue a career within supply chain/operations
- Dress down, really cool central London office
- Sociable office environment, with regular team nights out
- Everyone employed is of a high calibre, so it is great place to learn and develop your career
- They are looking to rapidly expand their brand so international opportunities could arise in the future
- As many free products as you fancy
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business that offers a great working environment and progression opportunities. They are a very sociable business and have created a supportive framework that allows all employees to reach their full potential.
How To Apply - Supply Chain Manager:
If you are interested in working for a great brand in an exciting, fulfilling and challenging supply chain role, then please apply to the Lime Talent team now!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.