National Account Manager
National Account Manager - Gifting
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join the sales team at market leading gifting company based in the North.
You will be responsible for managing and developing a number of accounts within U.K - independent and multiple retailers, online retail, grocers. As well as pro-actively seeking new business opportunities. The account base will cover: Primark, B&M, The Range, Dunnes and Menkind.
- Manage critical path
- Product presentation
- Price & Line Agreements
- Tailoring Bespoke offering to client's specific needs
- Range Reviews Bulk sales of Trading stock
- Terms & Conditions
- Order checking
- Liaise with Sales Admin team for account administration
- Sales statistical analysis
- Stock Management / Call-off rate
- Order Tracking to provide on time delivery
- Creating and pro- actively managing an active sales pipeline of leads, prospects and existing customers
- Providing timely and accurate business forecasts.
- Managing your critical path process, including management of product selections, samples, quotations and approval processes.
- Pricing Negotiation
- To use your awareness of trends, the retail market and our business capabilities to identify and proactively seek opportunities for new business.
- To liaise effectively with internal departments to ensure we deliver excellent customer service with products delivered on time, in full and to the agreed specification.
- Liaise with the Logistics & Supply chain departments to ensure timely deliveries in line with the customer requirements.
- Take part in all trade shows as required
- 3+ years of experience of managing key and National Accounts working directly with retail buyers.
- Experience of winning new business from scratch.
- Experience in Gift, Toy sector a benefit but not essential.
- Proven track record of hitting targets in a sales environment.
- Prior client-facing experience, including product presentations.
- Enthusiastic, confident and driven.
- Enjoys working as part of a team.
- Organised and methodical.
Please apply directly if this role is of interest. Thank you!