Make every day a great day by applying today! Work for CPM as a Sales Executive representing JTI, visiting Grocery stores in your area. £25,722 per annum + up to £2,000 bonus per annum + company car, tablet and phone.
Ideal location: Chiswick, W4
Territory covering: Kingston Upon Thames, South West London, Twickenham, Uxbridge, West London & surrounding areas
What will you be doing?
Representing JTI, one of the UK's leading FMCG brands, you will be calling into Grocery and Convenience retail stores. You'll be part of a national team, reporting into a Field Manager who will support, coach and develop you to help you be your very best.
Day to day you will build great relationships with the stores in your territory, influencing your contacts to ensure products are available and on shelf in the agreed locations. You will help to drive sales by working alongside decision makers to educate them on the profitability opportunities around the product range and help them maximise product availability. Using the company tablet to report on your calls you will also be able to access store data to help pinpoint any stock issues and resolve them.
You would enjoy this role if you
* Want to work for a company that will help develop you to be your best
* Have great organisation and planning skills
* You like talking to people and would relish the chance to use your influencing skills to build rapport and achieve great outcomes in store
* Like to work in an ever changing environment
* Have an attention to detail and love solving problems
What do our current employees say?
'A brilliant place to develop your skills working with some of the biggest and most recognised brands in the world today'
'Belonging to a great team helps motivate me and helps me achieve results'
Why work for us?
* £25,722 per annum plus an annual bonus of up to £2,000
* Company car, tablet and mobile phone
* Paid holiday entitlement and company pension scheme
CPM will also offer you unrivalled sales training, combined with great support from your field managers to be your best. In addition there are fantastic opportunities for motivated individuals to progress your career both within CPM and JTI directly.
If you'd like be part of our great team, then please apply now!
A full UK driving licence is essential
CPM are an equal opportunities employer