Graduate Medical Sales Executive - Hospital Consumables
- This award-winning family business is looking for two bright, positive and eager candidates who wish to pursue a career within Graduate Medical Sales
- If you have a 2:1 in a science or business-related subject and want to pursue a career with graduate medical sales then this is an exciting and unique opportunity
The Role: After industry specific and recognised graduate sales training you will work from the head office as part of the sales team.
Selling a range of medical consumables, you will deal with clients in the NHS as well as appointed distributors.
Dealing with a mix of contacts from ward nurses, sisters, and buyers the position is fast paced, challenging and rewarding.
The company will offer comprehensive graduate sales training and you will receive mentoring on a daily basis from senior sales staff.
The Company: An award winning business with innovative products, this organisation is seeking a graduate keen to move into a trainee medical sales role. Full product and sales training are offered along with progression into field sales.
Responsibilities as a Graduate Sales Executive will include:
- Managing NHS accounts
- Developing new relationships
- Upselling within accounts
For this Graduate Sales position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Graduate with a 2:1 in science or business
- Goal focused
- Passion to move into trainee medical sales
The Package for this Graduate Sales role:
- £18,000 Basic
- OTE £25,000
- 25 days holiday