Business Development Executive, Central London
KBE Drinks were established in the UK 30 years ago focussing on the European development of India’s No1 beer brand Kingfisher. In the last 2 years our brand portfolio has enjoyed a period of rapid expansion and now represents brands from all over the world the majority of which are part or fully owned by leading global brewers
Our business is transforming and growing rapidly as it invests in Kingfisher and looks to grow it’s expanding range of products. In order to facilitate continued growth, we are looking for a driven Business Development Executive to win and develop accounts in the Independent On Trade Retail.
This role is central London with the responsibility to implementation of the on-trade vision and strategy.Winning New Business for the World and Discovery range at KBE (Dos Equis, Ichnusa, Sagres, Krusovice) and account managing to develop the new accounts.
We are looking for a Business Development Executive to drive commercial success, customer relationships, marketing partnerships and create a KBE network across the independent sector.
- Work from generated call lists to target specific outlet channels for our brands
- Negotiate effectively with customers to ensure optimum profile and return (new listings, customer activation, promotional support).
- Report into and liaise on a regular basis with the On Trade Account Controller
- KPIs focused on distribution, volume and brand building opportunities,
- Build relationships with Account Managers from our Route to Market Partners
- Vibrant, flexible and proactive work environment
- Brand Priority of Ichnusa, Dos Equis, Sagres and Krusovice with the ability to sell from the wider portfolio when the opportunity presents itself.
- The successful candidate will be expected to work 2-3 evenings per week
What are we looking for and essential criteria:
- Background exposure to working with drinks, either from selling to the on-trade or working at a Bar / Restaurant Management level.
- Demonstrable evidence of good gravitas, passion, drive, creativity and commercial organisation skills.
- Understand the importance of working and influencing 3rdparty wholesalers
- Strong negotiation, organisation and influencing skills to drive commercial success.
- Track record of developing brands in partnership with customers for mutual gain
- IT literate – Microsoft / CRM systems
No agencies please.