National Account Manager – Grocery
Job Type: National Account Manager – Grocery
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Location: East London
The Advocate Group are looking to appoint a Grocery National Account Manager for a very well established family run branded business.
As a NAM you will be responsible for developing National business and growing all of their most important customers to accelerate the growth of the business. You will have full P&L responsibility of 2 of the Major Multiples and execute JBP’s.
This is a key hire within the business and they are looking for a driven, proactive NAM who is passionate about food.
- Delivery of the company’s sales and profit targets for UK Grocery accounts
- Full P&L accountability and budget management
- Need to create, negotiate and implement JBP’s and achieve the company’s market share and profit goals, managing the Channel’s P&L to drive growth (Net Sales, Trade & Promotional Spend and Profit).
- Key will be feeding back grocery insights to the business and deliver the performance course-correcting plans
- You will own the grocery demand forecast for your accounts, working collaboratively with supply to ensure availability
- To work with the marketing team to help formulate brand strategies that will drive long term growth of the brand.
- You will have delivered within a commercial, branded FMCG company – food or drink is desireable
- Previous experience of working with one of big four grocers in the past where you have solely managed a whole JBP cycle, with full P&L responsibility
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
- You will be a naturally great sales-person and strong brand ambassador
- Energetic and Proactive
- You like being pushed and stretched to the best of your ability
- A confident communicator with a high level of self-motivation, possessing the ability to work on own initiative and possessing a hands-on attitude.
- Able to come in and learn the business inside out at speed
- IT Literate – MS Excel and PowerPoint
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively, submit your application via the link.