Consumer Relations Specialist
Communications and Community Manager
A Brilliant Opportunity has come up at one of the most exciting Challenger Food & Beverage brands in the FMCG market right now. They have been growing at an incredible rate whilst putting sustainability at the forefront of what they do. They are looking for a Customer Relations Specialist to join the team as they put their customers first and ensure that every interaction is unique and impactful. You will oversee the whole UK market working alongside the brilliant communications team and with a potential to progress with in the business.
You would oversee all aspects of consumer relations for the UK market, working on all direct consumer responses via email, our forum, social media and telephone, this includes:
- Ensuring that correct and consumer-adapted answers are given to questions within a reasonable time and getting in contact with HQ if unsure of an answer.
- Developing strong and trusted relationships with consumers through timely and accurate communications.
- Answering questions and discussing company values, statements and products.
- Being in tune with Brand tonality when interacting with consumers.
- Being familiar with Brand and Product knowledge bank to be able to find accurate information and facts as a basis for consumer responses.
- Following guidelines given by HQ
- Being up to date with changes within the company that are of importance to consumers
- Managing complaints and consumer issues in close collaboration with
colleagues in the Communications Department and Quality Department at HQ; registering complaints in internal systems and having dialogue with the Quality Department. Answering and compensating consumers.
Other tasks include:
- Distributing queries to colleagues as needed.
- Providing statistics of incoming queries to the wider team
- Making consumers' views and wishes known within the company
- Staying up to date with company news, product ranges, promotions and events that may be of interest to our consumers
Skills & Abilities:
- You have the personality to succeed in this role dedicated, supportive, positive and trustworthy.
- You believe in the company mission and our role in advancing those goals - building a company committed to sustainability, superior nutritional health, and trust. This is important to you and you have been dreaming of finding a company that aligns this closely with your personal values!
- You have 3+ years of experience in a similar role; dealing first-hand with consumers.
- You have excellent social skills and are a true communicator.
- You are confident when speaking and responding to consumers. You can show sensitivity when required but are also thick-skinned when it comes to dealing with complaints or negative feedback.
- You have a flexible approach with the ability to undertake tasks at short notice.
- You stay calm in a crisis and deliver solutions with a calm, pragmatic approach.
- You are ready to make your mark in a smaller, growing brand leveraging your experience to deliver amazing results and build an outstanding company.
- You are a make-it-happen person who is excited to roll up your sleeves and dive in.
What's on Offer?
- A Competitive package of up to £40k (DOE)
- 25 days holiday
- Private medical insurance
- Clear career progression to Manager
This is a chance to combine your values for sustainability and make a difference whilst working with a fun, challenging and supportive business. If this sounds like you, we'd like to hear from you! This is guaranteed to be a popular position so don't miss your chance to join this fantastic team and apply below!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.