European Account Manager / NAM Europe
- European Account Manager / International Sales Manager
- We are working with an internationally recognised supplier of branded FMCG products which is currently achieving consistent growth in the UK, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the Americas.
- Our client has strategically and methodically developed its international sales focusing on long-term, sustainable growth.
- We are looking for a London-based European Account Manager with an FMCG background and direct retail account management experience to manage a small number of leading grocery retailers in Europe.
- Specific product background is not important here. Of greater interest will be experience of working with leading European retailers (especially grocery retailers).
- A successful and supremely fast-growing branded FMCG business with ambitions to continue expanding strategically and sustainably in international markets.
- This business has identified that future growth will disproportionately come from outside of the UK, building on the significant success already achieved in the European marketplace.
- The company wishes to recruit an experienced international sales professional with a retail account management background in FMCG, food or non-food.
- A European sales background is of interest but the business is happy to consider a NAM who wishes to move into international sales.
- As a prerequisite you will have prior experience in an Account Management role, whether UK or internationally focused.
- It is possible that your experience has been attained with UK supermarkets such as Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s and Morrisons as well as with European supermarkets such as Leclerc, Intermarche, Auchan, Carrefour, Rewe, Edeka, Lidl, Aldi, Albert Hiejn, Coop and Delhaize.
- Ideally, but not essentially, you will also have experience in international distributor management.
- You will need to undertake European travel in order to perform this role.
- This is not a home-based role. The European Account Manager / NAM Europe will work from the office in Central London when not travelling in Europe.
- The company will pay a basic salary of £40,000-£45,000 depending on experience.
- In addition a performance related bonus and benefits package will be provided.
- Ultimately the company will create a package designed to attract the selected candidate.
Contact: Saul Bainton
Job Reference: SBB/21954
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
Regrettably we cannot reply to all applicants. We will make contact within 7 days if your profile is of interest.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.