Senior National Account Manager
Home based with access to South West London HO
- Entrepreneurial drinks/alcoholic beverages business
- Exceptional growth to Top 10 business in its category
- Recent acquisition by No1 North American spirits manufacturer
- Seeking to expand the Off-Trade team following ongoing sales growth and recent acquisitions
As the Off-Trade National Account Manager you will be responsible for managing a selection of high profile off-trade national accounts and delivering activations across a portfolio of exciting brands. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a key contributor to the development and execution of our growth-driving plans in the UK. You will be responsible for creating, managing and executing customer Joint Business Plans to achieve our sales, profit and distribution targets across multiple brands and outlets. You will have the ability to develop tailored customer plans that address key category and shopper insights.
- Off-Trade sales, national account management experience within an FMCG environment, ideally in top 4 grocer.
- Experience in building collaborative relationships with customers.
- Ability to manage customer P&Ls and budgets.
- Must demonstrate commercial acumen and understanding of compiling and managing JBPs
- Project Management skills to successfully plan, manage and prioritise tasks across multiple projects
- Experience of developing and delivering compelling customer presentations
- A passion for premium beverages with extensive knowledge of the UK Off-Trade landscape
If you wish to apply for this role, please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 16269/1gj
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.