Brand Development Manager
Brand Development Manager - London
CSG have partnered with a leading spirits distributor here in the U.K. With a fantastic portfolio of premium Spirits our client is experiencing considerable growth and it's proving an exciting time to join the business. As a result of their recent success, they are now looking for another Brand Development Manager to help promote the portfolio across London.
The aim of this role is to drive distribution and visibility by implementing activation programmes of some great spirit brands. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a forward-thinking business and get involved with some creative ideas. If you have a passion for Spirits and the London scene, this is the job for you.
- Understanding end users and developing a demand for your brands within the On trade, independents, Multiple Sites, hotels, pubs, universities.
- Implementing activation programmes
- Showcasing a range of over 60 brands
- You will split your time between servicing new and existing accounts
- Share information and training with wholesalers and their Sales team
- Deal with a range of decision makers from owners to Bar tenders
- Manage your own diary averaging 6-8 appointments a day
- Have a great passion for Spirits with previous industry experience
- On-trade experience
- knowledge of the HoReCa with existing industry contacts
- Self-starting, being able to roll up the sleeves and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Good communicator
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Commercial expertise
- Entrepreneurial flair
- Analytical and numerate
If you want to work for a fantastic business with Great brands, please don't hesitate to send a copy of your CV or call 0333232000.