Junior Brand Manager
Junior Brand Manager
CSG have partnered with a leading Premium Drinks business here in the U.K. With a fantastic portfolio this is a rare opportunity to manage some great brands. You will be responsible for developing and executing brand strategy as well activations across the on and off trade.
This Junior Brand Manager position presents a great opportunity for someone to make the role their own. If you are an ambitious individual, you will be given the chance to work alongside the marketing manager on Leading brands as well as having full autonomy of your own. Not only will you get exposure to premium brands and a fantastic team, you will also be given the opportunity to manage a Brand ambassador. This business has a strong emphasis on promoting from within, so they are looking for some to grow with the brands they manage.
- Responsible for developing and implementing Brand Strategies whilst working to maximise Budgets and achieve targets
- Ensuring there is strategic synergy with stakeholders of the brand owner business in driving awareness and achieving desired outcomes
- Analysing and evaluating reports to ensure alignment of your own brands with the wider strategy of the business. Working to Brand targets contributing to overall goals
- Deliver projects on time whilst working alongside the sales team making sure they are conveying brand priorities and that your brands are performing on KPI's
- Evaluate, select and manage advertising, promotion and design agencies where relevant and ensure quality output is delivered on time and on budget. Work as appropriate with PR Agency to develop periodic press releases for brands in my portfolio
- Brand Marketing experience within the Drinks industry
- Be a creating thinking and be able to push innovative ideas
- A good communicator allowing you to present a consistent message
- Organised, allowing you to plan and delivery projects to deadlines
- Passion for spirits with an understanding of the UK market
If you're a passionate marketeer and looking for an exciting opportunity, please send your CV