Export Senior National Account Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a true challenger brand in London. The business thrives on their unique ideas, passion for the environment and high-quality products. They have ambitious plans to expand their export business in many different locations in 2019.
Focussing on the products they're passionate about whilst making a positive impact on society, our client is looking for an Export SNAM to drive growth through markets in Ireland, the Nordics, UAE and Eastern Europe, identifying new opportunities to increase sales.
The role of the Export Senior National Account Manager would involve:
- Working alongside head of sales to define a suitable export strategy
- Managing trade terms, agreements and promotional plans
- Having tight control of export administration
- Managing and coaching the Export junior national account manager, allowing joint objectives to be worked on successfully
- Building plans to deliver sales, profit and return on investment in accordance with your targets
To be a successful Export Senior National Account Manager you will have:
- Experience working with international markets and third-party distributors
- Learnt your trade through experience in an FMCG environment
- A strong commercial and financial insight
- A passion about changing the world for the better
- A drive for building great relationships and looking for sales opportunities
This is a great opportunity if you are looking to progress your career with a culture led SME and gain experience in many International markets. If this sounds like the role for you, don't hesitate to apply or contact the Lime Talent team today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.