Field Development Manager – Field Sales
Job Title: Field Development Manager – Field Sales
Salary: £35-£40k basic
Interested in working for a World Class Sales and Marketing company representing some of the biggest brands?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Field Development Manager to join our business, working with our client Nestlé Confectionery
Employed by REACH you will be responsible for providing strategic direction to a regional field team, adding value and driving commercial development initiatives for the Nestlé Confectionery brand. You will take responsibility for end-to-end people management, directing and motivating a team of Regional Field Managers to deliver Nestlé Confectionery retail objectives.
Role Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Line management responsibility for a field based team of approximately 5 Regional Field Managers including recruiting, managing, directing and motivating. Conducting individual performance appraisals, implementing personal development plans and coaching.
- Managing the delivery of agreed field retail performance standards, procedures and systems ensuring that deadlines are met and that all company policies are applied
- Carrying out monthly team meetings in order to discuss results, provide training and to give direction on strategic priorities
- Regular analysis of team performance in conjunction with data insights and production of weekly and monthly reports
- Conducting high profile store visits with the client in order to maximise opportunities
- Ideally you will have previous line management experience within a sales, FMCG or retail environment although we will also consider applications from ambitious and motivated individuals with experience from other sectors.
- Previous experience managing a remote or field based team essential
- You will be excited about leading and motivating a team to represent a great brand, show resilience, drive and tenacity to succeed
- You must hold a full driving licence and be able to travel within a defined region. Some overnight stays may be required
This role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a dynamic and forward thinking business that believes in investing in talent, and offers real opportunities for development and career progression. In return you’ll enjoy excellent training, and superb benefits including a Company Car, laptop, mobile phone, fuel card, bonus and contributory pension scheme.
As a values-driven, people centric business, we put our people at the centre of everything we do. We welcome applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, race, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or gender.