Adelie Foods is the UK’s leading Food to Go business, supplying the UK retail and foodservice sectors with an unrivalled portfolio of consumer insight-led chilled food product. From its three manufacturing locations and five distribution centres across the country, Adelie supplies a diverse range of retail and foodservice customers with a £250 million turnover.
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Manager to be based in our Head Office in Heathrow.
This role would suit someone with 1 or 2 years worth of experience within a fast paced FMCG environment who is looking to take the next step in their career.
As a Commercial Manager you will be responsible for creating and managing relationships with new and existing customers. You would also look to create and explore opportunities to grow the business with our customers in line with our strategies and plans.
- Working with the Senior Commercial Manager, produce and implement plans for new product development and promotional plans
- To ensure Customer Plans are met in line with Business targets
- To create a true category partnership between the business and the customer
- Attend product launches with relevant customers contacts when appropriate
- To look for opportunities to grow a business, whether through partnerships or new initiatives, and works to take advantage of those opportunities
- To assess risks and makes recommendations based on a thorough analysis of all factors involved in a business situation
This role is a full-time, working 40 hours per week with travel to other sites as and when required. The role can be based in our Head Office in Heathrow however we can accomodate a home-working option for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate
- Experience in FMCG is essential
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to build accounts through relationship management
- Project Management skills
The ideal candidate
- Salary, up to £35,000 per annum (dependent on experience) per annum
- 33 Days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Car allowance
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free parking on site
Interested? Apply Now!
Adelie Foods confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.