Assistant Brand Manager
Signature Career Management are partnered with an energetic and thriving FMCG business based in the Greater Manchester area. If you’re looking to kick start a career in marketing as part of a collaborative and supportive team, look no further!
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate to join a flourishing and exciting business. They’re the innovative creators of over 200 household brands that we all know and love and as one of the market leaders in their category they have no plans to slow down!
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in Brand Management and hold a Degree in either Marketing, Business Studies or a CIM qualification. An understanding of / passion for FMCG would be advantageous.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Assisting in brand management, including updates to brand guidelines and creation of supporting brand materials, including POS, social and digital content with an offline focus.
- Assist in the creation of brand activation plans to support our major retailers.
- Contribution to relevant meetings e.g. market delivery meetings.
- Management of day to day relationships with design and communication agencies, including briefing, establishing processes and building relationships to ensure accurate and timely projects delivered within budget.
- Day to day liaison with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Monitor each campaign to measure success and make recommendations for the future.
This is a fast growing and ambitious company, and this role is suited to an ambitious person with great project management skills.
You will be working for a growing company, and the possibility for progression is broad and exciting! If this sounds like the role for you, do not hesitate in hitting apply!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.