National Account Manager
Signature Career Management are partnered with a thriving FMCG business based in the North West who are looking to strengthen their commercial team. If you’re looking for an opportunity as National Account Manager where you can build long lasting relationships and take the autonomy to be a real Account Manager, look no further!
This is a family business with an incredible culture; fast-paced, collaborative, ambitious and very much quality and service led. In this office-based role, you will be hands on in influencing the successes of the business. They have a significant presence in a range of channels, particularly foodservice and high street retail and based in Lancashire.
This newly created role is due to growth of securing new business and will see you take a trusted role in the business managing and nurturing existing accounts. If you’re capable of more and perhaps held back or looking for an opportunity where you can take real accountability, then this should interest you.
We need a ‘farmer’ not a ‘hunter’, someone who is consistent in delivery and is capable of nurturing relationships to uphold exceptional service levels.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an FMCG sales background (SSL is preferred but not required)
- Hold retail experience, preferably with food service providers or grocery retailers
- Be commercially astute, confident in working autonomously
- A skilled relationship builder
- Be solution orientated drive by providing excellent service and being a specialist in your area of operation
- Be driven by providing value and seeing long term partnerships realised
- Be a people person, a good negotiator and natural influencer
- Enjoy customer relationships building
- Enjoy flexibility, autonomy to deliver and a close knit team
As National Account Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Develop strong relationships with key retail partners upholding excellent service levels
- Create short, medium and long-term goals, setting and your defining objectives
- Total Profit & Loss (Gross Profit level) accountability for the business / Customer relationship
- Actively influence and drive the optimum execution of the point of purchase drivers – Range, Distribution, Price, On and Off shelf display and Promotions
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone to nurture relationships and drive a high level of service. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please do not hesitate in applying.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.