Business Development Manager
Currently working with a fantastic business that have been established for over 40 years, and are extremely “on-trend”. The business collaborates with retailers, food manufacturers and brands to re-sell their surplus stock.
Cutting down on wasted food is becoming more and more a priority for the industry, and the company have been at the forefront of this for decades. The surplus stock is either re-sold in specialist shops or recycled (into pet food etc) so nothing goes unused.
Due to growth the company is now expanding into Scotland and are looking to add a BDM to focus on Scotland & some parts of Northern England. The ideal candidate will be based in Glasgow or the Central belt.
- Developing new & existing business with food manufacturers and retailers
- Will be very new business focussed at the start, but will become more client focussed as role progresses.
- Remote working role
- Must have experience in field sales within the food industry
- Preferably knows the food manufacturing or retail market
- Proven track record of developing new business
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060