Sales Manager - Sports Apparel (FMCG) - Basic £40K + 20% Bonus
Sales Manager - Sports Apparel (FMCG) - Basic £40K + 20% Bonus + Company Car
- OPPORTUNITY TO STEP INTO A MANAGEMENT POSITION
- Managing 3 Field Sales Reps & 4 Key Accounts
- Home Based, Client Facing Role
- £20+Million turnover Sports Apparel Company
Location: South East England
The Role: As the new Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing 3 field sales reps, developing, training & mentoring them, as well as looking after 4 of the company's key accounts. Home based when not out on the road, you will cover the South East of England in this analytical & target driven role. This is a great opportunity for a senior salesperson to step into a management position!
The Company: Combining innovation and design, this sporting apparel brand has been established for well over 40 years, delivering high quality, performance clothing tested in some of the most challenging conditions! With a global reach, they are leading the way for branded performance apparel, fronted by their outstanding reputation for customer service & quality.
For this Sales Manager role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Key Account Management is required
- Ideally from the outdoor retail/marine industry
- Management experience isn't required but would be advantageous
- Target drive, motivated & tenacious
Benefits of this Sales Manager role:
- Basic - up to £40,000 (dependent on experience)
- Comm - 20% Bonus
- Benefits - Company Car, mobile, laptop & credit card
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
Please contact Rachel Weaver for more information about the roles that we recruit for - 01784414740
BMS Performance are sales specialists and have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role. By meeting every one of our candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for, taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in higher quality interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.