Export Sales Manager
My client is a Global supplier of branded impulse gifting products. Their products can be found in over 60 countries worldwide and in over 70,000 retail stores.
They are recruiting an Export Sales Manager to support the Export Sales Director and grow the international turnover of the business. As Export Sales Manager, you will:
- Manage existing distributors (mainly in central European and Scandinavian markets). Work with them to build sales strategy and plan new product launches suitable for each market.
- Identify, negotiate and appoint new distributors in potential new markets (central European markets).
- Manage a team of agents in Finland and Sweden to achieve optimum sales on each market. Plan the product strategy, sales and stock management with a customer service team based in their Tallinn office.
- Manage existing key accounts in Finland and Sweden and negotiate new with new chains for distribution of our product ranges in both markets.
- Maintain a close understanding of export markets and their specific needs. Help the distributors to understand our current model on product ranges, distribution, logistics and sales. Review their sales performance.
- Liaise with our customer service team either based in the Tallinn or China office to support your various markets.
The successful candidate will be from a consumer goods background, ideally Gift of Homeware. Experience managing territories in Europe is essential. Experience managing agents would be beneficial but not essential. Must be willing to travel frequently.