Marketing Process Analyst
My client are recruiting a Marketing Process Analyst to join their office in central Glasgow or Edinburgh. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Process Analysts, experience managing business process from a business perspective and an excellent communicator.
My client are a national business with offices across the UK.
The Marketing Process Analyst will be responsible for developing high tec solutions to improve the companies Communications function process and efficiencies. You will work with the Senior Management team to understand how well the team are working, any gaps in the current way of working and bridge the gap between technical teams and the users.
The successful Marketing Process Analyst candidate will have the following demonstrable skills and experiences:
- Strong previous working experience as a Business Analyst
- MA in Business Management, Communications, Information Technology, Financial Management or similar relevant filed would be advantageous
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Critical thinker
- Creative problem solver
- Great analytical skills
- Data-driven approach
- Excel advanced Skills
- Visio or similar process flow creator
- Excellent report writing
- Sharepoint Knowledge
- Workfront Workflow tool or similar workflow tools would be advantageous
- Commutable daily to the office in central Glasgow or Edinburgh
An excellent FTC for c. 12 months in one of the leading businesses in Scotland - based in their office in Glasgow or Edinburgh