Conference Producer – Global Brands (Health & Nutrition market)
Job Title: Conference Producer – Global Brands (Health & Nutrition market)
Reports to: Head of Event Operations
Purpose of Role:
• You are responsible for researching and managing the conference content from inception to delivery alongside our Global Senior Editorial teams.
• Full time
• Based in Crawley Headquarters
• Able to travel to International events
Key responsibilities & tasks:
• To work as part of the Global Brands Events team to deliver high quality international events
• To research and analyse the feasibility of developing potential conference topics into commercially viable international events
• Undertaking pre-event research on the target international market to develop an understanding of the market’s requirements.
• Draft content, themes and recommend/recruit speakers for events
• Structure the event programme
• To research all possible events covering the proposed topic to analyse potential conflicts in dates or overexposure
• General admin within the role, such as drafting chair notes, speaker briefs, etc.
• Updating of event website with speaker profile, photo, etc
• Provide guidance and discussion points to speakers for presentation development
• Monitor/ensure/maintain the content integrity of overall event
• Provide input for marketing campaign, communicating key themes to ensure proper positioning in the market
• Work with marketing to produce event collateral including advance and on-site programmes
• Be present onsite aboard to manage speakers and content during the event including being on hand to support the events team.
• Knowledge of the functional food, dietary supplement, health, nutrition food and drink industries preferred
• Minimum of 5 years in organising international conferences
• Knowledge of the functional food, dietary supplements, food and drink industries preferred
• Excellent written and oral communications skills including strong editing skills.
• Relevant communications and Web experience
• Demonstrable expertise to manage projects to tight deadlines
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple projects at one time