Job Title – Sales Coordinator
Salary – £22,000
Contract Type – Permanent
This is a truly unique opportunity for a professional administrator to join a rapidly expanding Food & Drink business, and work on our exciting local sourcing project. The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking and controlling all the administrative function of the Local Sourcing Team.
This position is crucial for the success of our local sourcing project and will involve managing and reporting all the administrative functions associated with the Local Sourcing Team/Project. You will help ensure excellent service levels whilst proactively tracking performance and dealing with issues as they arise. Your responsibilities will include:
- Producing and maintaining all administrative forms/reports associated with the Local Sourcing Team.
- Maintaining the Local Sourcing filing structure.
- Owning the supplier/retailer relationship by ensuring collaborative communication throughout the supply chain.
- Utilising appropriate systems and operational tools to manage the day-to-day replenishment and inventory management activities.
- Maintaining product and vendor set up so that order placement is accurate.
- Driving effective decision making through using all available information and resources to inform actions.
- Attend meeting to brief current situation and potential/envisaged areas of concern.
The successful candidate will be someone who thrives in a fast moving retail environment and is motivated by striving to achieve targets. They will be able to manage conflicting priorities and work under pressure to meet deadlines. Forward planning and the ability to constructively influence colleagues are also key to this exciting role. The desired experience, skills and qualifications are:
- Proven administrative skills.
- Analytical and numerical skills with attention to detail
- Excellent computer literacy – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to think quickly and make decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A confident team player
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Confidence to constructively challenge others
If you have any questions please contact me ( Thomas McGlinchey ) on 0161 833 0181 or contact me on my email at email@example.com