Area Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager
(Field Sales, Territory Manager, Sales, B2B)
Location: North West region
Salary: £25K + rewarding commission structure, Company car
Benefits: Excellent Company benefits including holiday schemes, life / critical illness cover, wellbeing support / initiatives.
Contract: Permanent, 40 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
Liberty Flights are a leading and fast-growing vaping Company, with their head office based in Darwen, Lancashire. We are seeking an Area Sales Manager who will be ‘new business’ driven, with the ambition to develop accounts within the territory. The successful candidate will be someone who enjoys a varied role (of new business and account development) and is happy to utilise the sales tools and IT tools provided to grow their territory within the B2B sector.
The Area Sales Manager for this territory will report directly to the Head of Sales & Retail.
Key Responsibilities & Attributes Include:
- Being a self-motivator and sales driven with the ambition to grow a territory by bringing in new business opportunities and developing existing accounts.
- Utilising the head office Internal Sales Team support to continue to service existing customers for regular orders, increasing the opportunity for the Area Sales Manager to follow up on new business leads and account acquisition.
- Report to and regularly feedback to the Head of Sales & Retail in a timely and consistent manner as per the guidance provided.
- Proactively using the sales system platforms & IT tools provided to utilize your time, prioritize tasks and manage the work load efficiently.
- Representing the Company in a positive manner at all times, promoting the brand, and regularly reporting back findings in the field to improve the channel’s performance / increase knowledge sharing within the team.
- Having a desire to meet and exceed sales targets set, be accountable for the territory’s performance.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all new and existing customers, in keeping with the high standards expected.
- Adapting approaches to customers in order to offer bespoke services to a varied account base; Vape Stores, Convenience, Independent, Multi-Chain stores, Forecourts (as examples).
- Embracing the vaping industry to promote the product and premium brand Liberty Flights has to offer, demonstrating the benefits for Retailers to stock our products.
- Working with the Head of Sales & Retail to plan territory development and trouble shoot where appropriate to aid growth.
- Taking part in arranged conference calls and head office meetings where there is more opportunity to feedback from the field, and knowledge share with colleagues.
- Be vigilant, aware and responsible of health & safety in your workplace environment.
If you feel you have the skills and attributes to be successful in this role, this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and sales driven candidate to apply and develop your career. We look forward to hearing from you.