Senior Account Manager
Our client is the UK’s leading leisure experience provider. Their core focus is to deliver happiness to their customers, suppliers, staff and retail partners. They aim to do this by providing industry leading products
About the role
The Senior Account Manager role sits within the Buying - Partner Management team and will be Reporting to the Head of Partner Management. As a Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for best in class partner experience and partner service. You will ensure a defined group of large and VIP partners provide our customers with an excellent experience and drive partner business volume through identifying new product opportunities, cross selling and upselling.
You will be responsible for managing partners in our Experience, Luxury and Lifestyle categories.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will demonstrate leadership within the Partner Management Team through excellent negotiation and relationship management skills and by assisting the Partner Relations Manager in the delivery of business projects as required. We are passionate about what we do – and we expect you to be too!
Key Responsibilities include:
- Meet/exceed KPI targets both for engagement, new product development and customer satisfaction for a portfolio of large and VIP clients
- Build and maintain strong relations with our partners to ensure a high degree of partner satisfaction
- Deliver strategy and tactics to reduce partner and product churn
- Secure best in market exclusive offers from partners
- Use professional negotiation skills to deliver improved margins from within your allocated client base
- Proactively monitor the trading performance of allocated accounts and identify and deliver product opportunities to deliver year on year growth
- Use the established Salesforce system to ensure accurate records are kept
- Assist the Head of Partner Management where required in the delivery of business projects
And now a bit about you:
- You are an accomplished account manager with a track record in developing new commercial opportunities with large businesses in the hotel/restaurant/leisure industries with at least 3-4 years in account management.
- You have a logical, analytical approach to numbers, can quickly identify insights and their resulting actions necessary to make a difference
- You are a persuasive negotiator, able to develop strong partnerships and deliver excellent commercial outcomes
- You have extensive experience of managing large business accounts and are comfortable with meeting and presenting at senior level
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with clear deadlines and targets for you and team
- You have a minimum of five years account management or sales experience Ideally, you are an experienced user of Salesforce
If you have the experience mentioned above and you would like to be considered for this Senior Account Manager/Buyer role, please apply below quoting reference 11/15403/7
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website