Area Sales Manager
- Recruiting for an Area Sales Manager to cover London and Greater London selling into builders merchants, architectural ironmongers, hardware stores and locksmiths.
- You will manage a well performing area regularly calling on clients and following up on leads passed to you by the internal sales team.
- You will give demonstrations and train in store staff on certain products as well as monitoring and reporting on the company’s competitors, products pricing, service etc.
About the Company:
- A well-established organisation within the DIY sector who specialise in locking products, access control, architectural ironmongery and associated products.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- For this Area Sales Manager role you will need experience selling into merchants (builders merchants or ironmongers) and be experienced in managing a patch and your own diary to effectively see all your customers.
- Experience in security products is not essential (though would be highly advantageous) as product training will be provided, but you MUST have merchant experience and know this client base.
Package of £30,000 - £35,000 + bonus + car + benefits
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.