Senior National Account Manager/General Sales Manager – Small Domestic Appliances
- You will manage and develop sales of the company’s small domestic appliance products within Amazon, JLP, Lakeland and Costco and ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales.
- Identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales and earnings.
- Responsibilities include developing, recommending and implementing annual and long-term organisation policies and goals; approving budgetary and operations objectives.
- Manage the planning and the execution of sales programs.
- Relate all activities back to and manage against the business goals and objectives.
- Achieve financial targets – sales, revenue and volume to the agreed budgeted phasing, with focus on monthly and particularly quarterly targets.
- Understand and support key company performance measures (product margin, inventory targets etc).
- Oversee the management of customer plans and joint business plans created.
- Develop and maintain outstanding relationships with key customers, to ensure the business has preferred supplier status at all times and maximizes sell through opportunities.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Establish and recommend the most realistic sales goals for the company.
- Interpret short and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Formulate all sales policies, practices and procedures.
About the Company:
- A small domestic appliance manufacturer who has seen significant growth in recent years – particularly with Amazon in the UK and Europe.
- This will be an exciting time to join a business with a relatively small presence in the UK but set on an upward curve.
- To assist in this there will be a launch of several new small domestic appliance products over the coming year.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- You will be an ambitious Senior National Account/Sales Manager currently operating within the small domestic appliance/housewares arena.
- You will be skilled at new business development and account management and keen to grow your career in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Up to £65,000 Basic + excellent commission structure + Car Allowance + benefits.
Quoting Reference SV/21980
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.