Regional Account Executive
An exciting opportunity for an passionate individual to join a fast growing independent company as a field based Regional Account Executive based in the London area.
A fun, unique and nationally established brand who are looking to accelerate their sales in the independent retail and out of home channels. This role is home based and you will be grower distribution across Greater London.
As a Regional Account Executive manager you will be:
- Working closely with the existing brand team, to come up with brand activation initiatives
- Co- developing the sales strategies and completing annual sales forecasting and promotional budgeting for your channel
- Be responsible for establishing new distribution of products, managing and growing existing relationships and increasing brand awareness
- Conducting customer visits to ensure products are well represented
- Acting as a brand ambassador to ensure all trade activity is on brand
- Designing promotional plans for wholesale and small retail groups
This role in an entrepreneurial SME, will provide the opportunity to have significant responsibility and you will be encouraged to make your mark.
To apply for this role an ideal candidate would:
- Be passionate about challenger brand FMCGs
- Have previous experience selling food and drink across different channels in London
- Have outstanding networking and selling skills
- Be experienced in field sales
- Possess strong time management skills and an open mind with buckets of self-motivation
- Have a passion for winning and reaching targets.
If this role sounds like something you are suited to and are keen to find out more about this unique SME opportunity, apply online or call us on 02070423800.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.