Reports to: Telesales/WebShop Agent
Region: AFS UK
Overall Purpose of the Role;
As a Telesales Agent you will be joining a successful and established team assisting customers with placing their orders as well as answering any queries they have with their accounts. To ensure Aryzta Food Solutions deliver the best customer service we aim to promote our products and services by phone, answer incoming customer calls and make outgoing sales calls. Telesales Agents will be required to maintain good understanding of our products and services that we offer as a business. Main Duties & Responsibilities include;
- Answering incoming customer calls, processing sales orders.
- Making outgoing calls in order to sell products and services from a scheduled call plan.
- Upselling all products and services Aryzta Foods Solutions offer.
- Accurately and efficiently update customer information on to SAP system. e.g optimising call times / contact details etc
- Process credit card payments and troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
- Assisting customers with delivery time via the online tracking system.
- Maintain and develop individual knowledge of products.
- Meeting relevant KPIs to ensure consistent performance.
- Promoting Webshop.
- Handling complaints towards a resolution.
- Building relationships with other departments.
- Great customer service provided to all customers within Aryzta Food Solutions.
- Punctuality and Reliability
- Be a team player with confidence, energy and enthusiasm
- Highly motivated with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Polite Telephone Manner
- Ability to multi-task and work as part of a team
- Target / KPI Driven
- Good PC Skills with ability to learn new systems quickly e.g. Microsoft Office, Excel
- Great communication skills including active listening
- Previous customer service / sales experience in an contact centre office environment
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Extremely organised with a high level of attention to detail
- Prior SAP Experience