Assistant Brand Manager - Cadbury
Assistant Brand Manager – Cadbury Cakes
Based in St Albans
A great challenge for an entrepreneurial, performance-oriented marketer with an innovative mind set. We have an opportunity for a talented and ambitious Assistant Brand Manager to work on this fantastic FMCG brand – Cadbury Cakes based in St Albans.
· Cadbury is the second biggest brand in Premier Sweet Treats portfolio, valued at £78m RSV. The brand is high profile internally & critical to delivering total business results.
· Cadbury is a well-loved brand with significant and growing equity within cake: ranked #2 in the cake market on all measures of equity. This equity is supported by the Cadbury Chocolate Masterbrand advertising, delivered by Mondelez.
· Cadbury is the #2 brand in Cake, with a broad portfolio including Mini Rolls, Cake Bars, Celebration Cakes, Slices, Cupcakes, Whole cakes. Cadbury mini Rolls are the #1 selling cake products in the market. The brand is a significant driver of total Cake category performance.
There are ambitious plans to drive future growth, leveraging growth in our core portfolio, as well as seeking out significant NPD opportunities. In store support & innovation/ renovation programmes are therefore all part of the mix.
We are looking for an FMCG marketer, with strong drive & the ability to secure business growth. They need to be capable at working cross-functionally & influencing senior stakeholders.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for the existing Cadbury portfolio. Ownership of specific parts of the Brand product portfolio, agreed in conjunction with the Marketing Controller.
· Support the Marketing Controller in development & delivery of the annual Brand strategy & plan.
· Support the Marketing Controller in delivery of the overall activation strategy & working with agencies and shopper marketing on execution.
· Responsible for development & execution of specific EPD projects & launch of specific NPD projects (following hand over to launch by the Innovation project team).
· Responsible for Performance Management and Brand Marketing budget, specific to their product portfolio
EXPERIENCES & COMPETENCIES
· At least 2-3 years experience in Marketing
· FMCG experienced Asst Brand Manager/Brand Manager
· Commercially astute
· Strong project management and cross functional working skills
· Fully competent at extracting data from external sources
· Able to demonstrate strategic thinking
· Strong / Confident communication skills