Category Manager (Retail Customers) – based Surrey - £Highly Attractive + Car/Allowance + Package
Our client is an instantly recognisable global FMCG business based in the South East; on their behalf we are now recruiting for a Category Manager to join the consumer team.
In this role, you have the opportunity to be responsible for using insights and stories to inspire action that drive category growth for the business and their key retail partners.
Reporting directly to the Category and Strategy lead this person will be responsible for developing category strategy, implementing brand and customer category plans as well as adding value to brand planning and retail customer relationships.
To be successful in this role the candidate will:
- Already be operating at Management level in Category Marketing
- Have an FMCG or consumer products background
- Developing first class customer relationships through delivering expertise
- Creating relationships based on Category Management & Ranging Advice
- Proven success of building partnerships with retailers
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work in high pressure environment
- Use of IRI/Nielsen, Dunnhumby, Kantar or similar data types
With great prospects for further progression internally (including an international move if you wish), if this is you then please hit Apply!
Visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com/jobs/
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website