Head Of Marketing
Head of Marketing
£60k - £65k
Are you keen to be a part of a company that is challenging the status quo? Do you dream of being given the opportunity to truly take a hold of a lead a brands marketing direction?
We are in partnership with a company that has experienced incredible growth and show no signs of slowing down. They are looking for a true marketeer to join their energetic, entrepreneurial environment. Someone who doesn’t shy away from a challenge and is keen to make an impact is what our client is looking for in their Head of Marketing.
As the successful Head of Marketing you will be responsible for setting the strategy and creating an environment for the successful execution of a front line plan that will drive the expansion and growth of the brand. This is a highly visible role and the Head of Marketing must be able to demonstrate a high level of impact, both in personal style and through business results. Passion for the brands coupled with a tenacious appetite for successful performance is imperative. Potentially the biggest impact of this role comes from external interactions across a range of agencies. You will also be expected to lead our clients consumer understanding and market intelligence gathering, from which you will lead their advertising and communications strategy.
The successful Head of Marketing will have:
- Commercial / entrepreneurial spirit (think outside the box, think differently)
- Proven track record of building FMCG brands
- Current experience in one of the following roles including: Marketing Controller, Marketing Director, Head of Marketing, Marketing lead or equivalent.
- A track record of doing things more creatively and not always supported with a large marketing spend
- Experience in brand management and agency management
- Experience of managing a team of direct reports
- Preferably be degree educated or equivalent