My Client is looking for an Account Manager who will be responsible for improving and growing the business, by fostering and developing relationships with customers, suppliers and other partners.
My client is a manufacturer within the beauty sector.
- Client relationship management - key point of contact for assigned customer portfolio
- Project management of new product development processes and timelines. This involves definition of customer needs, internal co-ordination and liaison with suppliers
- Completion and management of product costs
- Account development to maximize growth and profitability
- Other such reasonable duties within the general scope of the job title, at the Senior Business Development Account Manager and Sales & Business Development Director's discretion.
- Be able to manage commercials within in account and deal with suppliers.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
Ideally degree educated
Excellent presentation skills
Must have worked in an Account management/Business Development position to be considered
Must have worked for a manufacturer within food/drink or beauty sector
Must have worked in a b2b environment
Passion for what you do on a daily basis
The successful candidate will receive:
Salary up to £27,000
Excellent opportunities within the Business
Potential to travel overseas
Amazing working environment