Senior National Account Manager (Grocery)
An exciting opportunity to join a SME who have a passion for sustainability and making positive environmental changes acting as a Senior National Account Manager.
An ethical, innovative and fun challenger brand who are based in London and looking to break into the community and lead a transformational change.
As the Senior National Account Manager in this brilliant company, you will be:
- Establishing new opportunities and building up relationships that will excite current customers.
- Employing innovative sales and marketing solutions.
- Networking to build new authentic relationships and looking for ways to turn customers into partners.
- Ensuring budgets are set and kept to, looking at strategic insight which would be based on learnings and bottom up planning.
- Have responsibility of working with wider functions of the business such as marketing and supply chain.
- Accountable for 360 account management including sales, budgeting, account admin and new line forms.
- Pioneering new ways of working by collaborating across functions.
To apply for this role: an ideal candidate would:
- Be someone with previous Grocery National Account Management experience in the FMCG industry.
- Have lots of determination, drive and positivity.
- Be able to solve problems and find a great way forward
- Be a strategic thinker who can make things happen and analyse quickly whether they are working or not.
- Be an individual who has a can-do attitude.
If this role sounds like something you are suited to and are keen to find out more about this unique SME opportunity, apply online or call us on 02070423800.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.