Job Title: Supply Planner
Salary: Circa £30k - £35k
Location: London/West London
Job Reference: 24984
Are you looking to develop your supply chain career within an international business?
Our client are a globally recognised brand within the FMCG sector. The company is an established business who are working hard to develop staff and have innovative and progressive culture. They are now looking to add an experienced Supply Planner to the centralised supply chain division.
Supply Planner role
The Supply Planner will work within the S&OP Manager to control the order flow through multiple global factories, providing delivery promises to internal customers and working with the factory teams to ensure that customers receive their deliveries on time. You will also take ownership of the demand-supply balance for the factories, in support of the maturing S&OP process.
- Take ownership of stock replenishment order acceptance versus the forecast and agreed factory capacity. Calculating lead-times and available capacity in order to highlight any prioritisation needed.
- Receive purchase orders from the UK and US sales offices, approve content and enter into the new ERP system
- Work with the international factory production schedulers to ensure that the production schedule is optimised to meet service level commitments and efficient factory operation
- Review and issue the Order Fulfilment Schedule (OFS) to internal customers weekly, showing promised delivery dates and status of orders, so they can update external customers on delivery progress
- Day-to-day co-ordination of supply capability with other planners and prioritisation of orders where required with sales offices
- Support the maintenance of master data in the ERP system
- Provide KPI information weekly/monthly
- Help drive the further development of process and systems capability to extend supply chain process capability and information across the business
Supply Planner Requirements
- Proven background in supply planning within FMCG industry
- Proven order scheduling & capacity planning experience
- A clear understanding of the underlying planning and forecasting processes and how these processes can be improved
- Excellent data analysis, problem solving and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of ERP Systems and complex excel spreadsheets
- Ability to build robust relationships with key internal contacts (Sales, Forecasting, Customer Services and Logistics).
- Able to cope with high degrees of autonomy and responsibility
- Experience of working in a high pressured manufacturing environment
To apply for the Supply Planner role, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Sam Corten-Miller or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 10 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
At The Advocate Group, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website via our