Shopper Marketing Manager
Position: Shopper Marketing Manager
Based: Haddenham, Buckinghamshire
Are you a talented Shopper Marketing Manager with a strategic mindset and strong commercial acumen? Are you looking to further your career in FMCG in a senior role with lots of scope for personal and professional growth? If so we would like to hear from you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Customer Marketing Team at one of the leading global food manufacturers and the UK's leading herbs, spices and seasonings brand, Schwartz.
SCOPE OF THE ROLE
Reporting to the Head of Customer Marketing, the individual will lead the Shopper Marketing function for the UK Business.
You will be responsible for ensuring that McCormick’s brands achieve great standout in-store across the market, utilising physical merchandising equipment and creative point of sale material.
You will work externally with key retail stakeholders to develop and execute Joint Marketing Plans, and internally with Category, Marketing and Sales colleagues to ensure strong execution of 360-degree plans.
You will oversee the Shopper Marketing Executive to ensure the timely production and delivery of assets to store to support these initiatives, including managing external agencies.
This role presents a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to further develop their career in FMCG, with lots of potential for growth for the Shopper Marketing function and for personal career development.
- Support the Head of Customer Marketing to deliver the 3-year Roadmap
- Develop Shopper Marketing Roadmap aligned to Category, Marketing and Commercial plans
- Develop and execute Shopper Marketing plans with Retailers
- Coordinate the supply chain management of Point of Sale materials from suppliers through to store
- Oversee the communication of POS material for merchandisers on Ipads, Mobile Touch, SAP, etc.
- Liaise with agencies to create & deliver POS and Shopper Media assets
- Identify future agency partners to drive Shopper Marketing effectiveness
- Drive Shopper Insight understanding and implementation, both internally and externally
- Develop robust process for monitoring ROI of shopper spend
- Manage the direct to store supply of equipment to retailers
- Manage, coach and develop Shopper Marketing Executive
- Degree or equivalent.
- FMCG experience in shopper marketing, ideally within a blue-chip environment
- Experience in other commercial functions a plus e.g. Sales, Category, Marketing
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- MS Office Applications proficiency
- Strong team player with a can-do attitude
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz in the UK. McCormick EMEA Headquarters are in Haddenham (UK).
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, seeking a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader. Then please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center (job req.n° 71130).
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LBGT employer.