Senior National Account Manager
This role would suit a Senior National Account Manager working in a small / medium sized business that is looking for a step up into a large, leading FMCG manufacturer and a business that can offer further career development.
The Job – Senior National Account Manager / Controller
- This role is a blend of National Account Management and People Management
- 50% of your time will be spent managing accounts in the Convenience and Wholesale sector
- The rest of your time will be focused on managing, leading and developing a team of Territory Managers and Key Account Managers. 4 direct reports based nationally
- You will have financial responsibility, P&L and Joint Business Plans
- Responsibilities include developing and implement national sales strategies for core categories and brands
- Recruitment, training, development, management and motivation of your team
- Account management and working towards developing existing and new accounts to include more product lines, larger orders, and promotions.
My client is a very well established, FMCG non-food manufacturer. A Global leader with well known, televised brands and products.
This business is known for giving their employees responsibility and autonomy alongside support and training where it is needed.
This role would suit a Senior National Account Manager who is interested in eventually developing into the Grocery sector, Discounter sector or more of a People Management role
I’m looking for a dynamic Sales professional who is highly self-motivated, able to bring energy and passion to a team and can demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
If you’re a Senior National Account Manager with experience of managing Convenience and / or Wholesale, Cash & Carry accounts, please apply now