National Account Manager
National Account Manager Food Service/ Grocery
Do you want to be an integral part of a team that has seen high growth the last 3 years? Well, you’re in luck! We're on the lookout for enthusiastic personalities to become the newest member of our team at Creative Nature.
Creative Nature is a free from brand and on a mission to make sure no one needs to miss out anymore on delicious tasting food.
If you’re hard-working, ambitious, motivated and love delicious food then this is the role for you! Ideas are encouraged at Creative Nature HQ and good ones are action-ed very quickly. You will not just be a body in an office, you will become an integral part of our team having high responsibility and ownership early on. It is an office-based role in West Molesey, Surrey- just a 20 minute walk from Hersham Station, however, will require some work-based travel.
The role of National Account Manager requires a confident individual for the role who will work on securing new nation-wide Grocery Listing and export listings. We supply our products to major supermarkets, retailers, wholesalers and overseas to 10 countries as well as being sold via an ecommerce website.
You will be a very valuable member of the team, helping to drive new business and develop our sales strategy. Through delivering high growth targets with key customers with securing further distribution for our current range and NPD. You will work closely with Julianne the founder of Creative Nature and the sales team.
What we are looking for:
Securing and Growing new business (60%) through identifying new areas of distribution in store, new territories.
- Visiting potential customers for new business
- Establish relationships with buyers with regular conversations
- Identifying target growth opportunities to secure new distribution
- Create Joint Business Plans with current accounts to continue to grow business
- Delivering ambitious sales targets
- Ensuring when new business is secured product lines are given maximum exposure and great placement in store
- Reporting via our CRM system.
Lead Sales Team (20%)
- Lead commercial forecasting process on monthly basis
- Train, mentor and manage the performance and learning of the sales team
- Take accountability for overall sales performance
- Working in partnership with marketing to ensure in-store marketing, promotions and wider brand awareness campaigns are aligned
Driving and executing our sales strategy by maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers (20%)
- Developing and executing our sales strategy with current customers.
- Developing and delivering annual account plans covering all elements including promotions, RaRa days, customer pop ups and sampling.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations
- Analysing the market and customer information, identifying gaps where we could launch NPD.
- P&L responsible for account growth
- Representing us at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Liaising with the operations department to check on the progress of existing orders
- Checking quantities of goods on display and in stock
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies of reports to sales management
- Reviewing your own sales performance, against targets as you gain experience
- 3 +years demonstrable experience in Account management in FMCG
- Proven track record in delivering new business and developing profitable core accounts
- Experience in establishing new business from scratch
- Joint Business Planning experience with proven results in growing market share
- Highly motivated and got the drive to want to achieve superstar results in a record time.
- Capable of working unsupervised, as well as part of a team
- Strong customer service work ethic ensuring you always deliver on your promises
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, Word and Outlook
- Numerical but Creative
- Resilience and tenacity to keep making the calls
- Clean Driving License and car available to commute and travel (mileage will be paid)
- Willingness to perform tasks as part of a small business outside typical job description to be discussed.
Part-time / Flexible: 3-4 days per week (to be agreed dependent on candidate)
If you have a passion for food, want to be at the core of a growing brand and want to challenge yourself in an exciting and rewarding environment- please send your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you believe you are suitable for this position. We will be in touch if we want to organise an interview.