Account Manager - IT Infrastructure
The role of the Account Manager is to join our Telecommunications, Media & Technology sector of the business, with a proven record of accomplishment in selling IT Infrastructure Solutions.
The client is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services.
- Build a detailed understanding of the customer environment, frameworks, competitor landscape and politics to determine key growth areas
- Managing a portfolio of accounts to deliver on partnership plans
- Maintain excellent collaborative working relationships with existing and potential partners
- Amplifying and realising the opportunity to grow campaign work with existing partners and funders
- Close alignment with ongoing project activity. Play a key role in governance and reviewing progress while also seeking opportunities to expand scope
- Work collaboratively with specialists across all lines of business
- Working closely with service peers to ensure a one team approach to account development
- Experience within IT Infrastructure
- Technology/Media experience
- Extremely strong communication skills and a background in a client facing/account management type role
- Self-starter mentality who can take the initiative and drive work plans to fruition
- Well-versed in pitching and presenting
A basic of up to £45,000 with a car and an OTE of £100-150k