Category Manager - Sustainable and Ethical FMCG business
Our client is brilliant company who are well known for being environmentally friendly and sustainable within the industry. They are now looking for a Category Manager to work across their high profile brands. As a business they have grown from strength to strength to become a household name brand and showing no signs of stopping. You could be a at the centre of this environmental journey by helping to pioneer and innovate in this category.
Key Responsibilities of the Category Manager:
- Working with key contacts within retailers to build effective relationships, become an expert and provide insights to unlock potential growth.
- Develop data driven sales tools and analysis materials to help sales strategy and support business objectives
- Carry out research projects when necessary, assess and provide recommendations which can be understood across all departments and functions.
- Help educate and promote internally your recommendations to ensure implementation of Category strategy.
As Category Manager you'll be:
- A driven self starter, with the energy to get stuck in and manage workload in this fast-paced culture.
- Excellent communicator and brilliant relationship building skills
- Relevant Category Experience with previous retailer relationships
- Degree or equivalent
- Have Track record of leading range reviews and using data fluently from DunnHumby, IRI, and Nielsen.
- Be creative and innovative, have consistently high attention to detail and have passion for the environment and sustainability within FMCG.
What's on Offer:
Competitive Salary package, bonus and benefits and Opportunity to work within a pioneering brand.
If this sounds interesting to you and you're keen to learn more, do not hesitate to apply below!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.