European Marketing Manager
European Marketing Manager,
A brilliant opportunity to work with a global oriental food business, this role will focus on the European side of the business and will liaise with head office in China.
This is a unique opportunity to shape the marketing strategy across many European markets and work in a company with a global outlook. As a successful world food business they are looking for a European Marketing Manager to join the team, to grow the brand and drive European success for their growing portfolio of products.
Key responsibilities of the European Marketing Manager:
- Create all marketing strategy across European markets, delivering exceptional campaigns and activations.
- Working closely with retailers on in store marketing strategy
- Fluent and effective communication with global marketing teams and wider teams within the business
- Building partnerships with external parties in the foodservice sector.
- European travel to various retailers and trade events.
- Creating an events calendar for the oriental foods industry and trade events.
- Managing and coaching direct reports
- Measuring, managing and reporting of marketing activities and working to increase ROI and in accordance with the budget.
Key Skills Required of a successful European Marketing Manager:
- Fluent speaker of either Chinese, Mandarin or Cantonese.
- Relevant experience working within FMCG
- Degree level or equivalent in marketing or business
- 1st rate communication and relationship building abilities
- Passion for oriental foods market
- Driven and a self-starter with the ability of working within a wider team.
If you are interested in working for this global company and this sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply and register your interest!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.