Key Account Manager
Do you want to be a part of a stimulating and rewarding environment, with true entrepreneurial flair? Our client is a recognised business within the foods industry, bolstering a portfolio of recognisable brands.With recent acquisitions they are acquiring more brands to their portfolio – the opportunities are endless!
As the successful Key Account Manager, you will work closely with your customers across the Convenience channel within your set geographical area. You will have agreed sales objectives that will be focused on new business and on-going development of your customer base.
These roles are the creation of our clients talent progress through the business, so this will lead on to a bigger and brighter future!
The ideal fit:
- Must be a proactive thinker and able to challenge in the right way
- Ability to show that you use relationships to make commercial decisions
- Evidence of a curious mind
- Must demonstrate a customer service attitude
- Have an understanding what a P&L is
- Please note: Our client is willing to consider applications from outside of FMCG, but candidates must have gained experience within a commercial/sales role
This role is a field based position within the North West. Ready for the challenge to keep up with this fast paced environment?
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career please contact Jake Canning on 07740 421275 or send your CV to email@example.com.