Senior National Account Manager
Do you wish to work for a privately-owned family business who have been established for over 25 years?
My client’s two main categories are Savoury and Home Baking. They partner with incredibly well known brands to collaborate and bring their products to the market. They work across a wide range of products in the ambient sector and their range covers branded and own label. They are incredibly customer and consumer focused and aim to always deliver excellent service. They are value led and believe every individual who comes into the company should be driven, ambitious and share their passion for food.
They are seeking a Senior National Account Manager to come on board and head up their Grocery function for one side of their business. You will implement the sales strategy whilst working closely with the Marketing and NPD teams. You will have one direct report at NAM level who is currently looking after Convenience/High Street customers.
Due to an internal movement, they are looking to recruit for this position swiftly and therefore will hold interviews immediately.
- Maintain P&L responsibility
- Delivery of sales and profitability targets
- Build strong working relationships with customers
- Communicating with your immediate team to discuss how to meet the existing accounts strategic agendas
- Building strong relationships internally
- Ensure you analyse and actively suggest plans to continually approve the account performance
- Ensure you always deliver exceptional customer service
- Take ownership of your client contact
- Live the company values
- Commercial background within FMCG working with UK retailers
- Ambitious career plan and the drive to progress at pace
- Highly numerate
- Man-management experience desired
- Results focused mentality
- Solid understanding of Account Manager / Buyer relationships work
- Strong numeracy skills and strong computer skills
- Educated to degree level desired
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively, submit your application via the link.