Junior Category Manager
Junior Category Manager – Fantastic ‘grow’ role for leading branded Food company based in Surrey – up to £35k!
- Junior Category Manager
- Healthy Food Brands
- Office based in Surrey
- c£35k (Experience dependant) plus bonus and strong benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a growth orientated branded food business. We are currently recruiting an Junior Category Manager to support across the major retailers. The company performance has been strong; with their brands in high growth and very much on trend! Building on a solid platform and trade position, they are looking for a Junior Category Manager to play a key role in supporting the business increase their depth of our customer insights across all categories and all brands.
This Junior Category Manager a classic grow role where your role and responsibilities will develop quickly and will prove to be a stepping-stone to a full Category Development Manager role within 12-24 months. Based in Surrey, as a business they are able to offer you a high level of autonomy balanced with a team focussed culture. If you are looking for a role where you can make a big impact, then this could be the one for you!
Junior Category Manager Role:
- Dedicated to specific Multiple retailers
- Lead data driven Insights, range reviews & category performance reviews
- Work to develop continuous reporting solutions for these customers’ incl. Category scorecards
- Develop objective space to sales recommendations and ensuring this is aligned to range review objectives and Category Vision growth opportunities
- Develop best in class merchandising guidelines
- Your approach must be very analytical in order to influence the category agenda.
- A forward thinking, flexible attitude is vital and you must have the drive and resilience to succeed and be able to work from you own initiative.
- You will have proven FMCG industry experience ideally in a Sales, Category or Retail function
- The role will involve cross functional team working therefore the ability to successfully develop and maintain relationships by adopting a collaborative working style is crucial.
- passionate about working within a branded food business environment
- eager to learn and develop!
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about building a career within Category Insights within a leading branded food business. If you want to take the step to accelerate your career then please apply now! Please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 8/15358/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
Visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com/jobs/