Looking for a Commercial Manager / National Account Manager role in a Plant-Based Food Brand who (and I think it’s fair to say) are leading the way in the free from revolution? These guys haven’t jumped on the trend, they were part of forming it and have built a great deal of brand equity and a following amongst millions globally.
Caught your attention? This is not one of the usual suspects! This is an SME who are smashing it and have huge ambitions to become the biggest free from brand in Europe.
With a very swish central London office location, they have beautiful space and a superb office environment which houses their team of 20, plus some outdoor space, plus a kitchen which provides free breakfast and lunch! What they’re most definitely not is a ‘preachy’ brand, but you must have a passion for what they’re trying to achieve. If you’re not following a plant based diet yourself, no worries, we’re just looking for someone who has an appreciation and passion for the brand and what they’re trying to do, and that’s only useful things!
What is the Commercial Manager going to be responsible for?
Well you’ll be responsible for some Top 4 Grocery and wider High Street Retail customers. You’ll be fully P&L responsible and utilise category data to build selling stories with some of your accounts. This role is ultimately about account growth and further business, getting people to fall in love with the brand. The role will give you a variety of responsibilities from working with national head office buyers agreeing JBPs, to working with individual stores driving business from the ground up.
So who will be successful in this appointment?
- We’re looking for Retail national account management experience, preferably some in Grocery however it’s not a prerequisite.
- You will be someone who has a good grasp of P&L management having been P&L responsible, great with numbers and commercially sharp.
- You’ll be bright and have a strong academic background.
- We’re looking for someone who is solution orientated, creative in the way you bring solutions and ideas to the table, very much a self-starter.
- You’ll have a passion and / or keen interest in plant-based food and healthy living in general.
- If you understand and can manipulate category data that’s a bonus!
This opportunity also allows for progression. So if you’re looking to work within a close knit team who are considerably further forward that their start-up competitors and keen to see some real progression, this should grab your attention.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.