Field Sales Representative (Retail - Convenience Sector) - London, UK
Are you passionate about supporting leading brands in FMCG?
Do you thrive on exceeding targets?
Are you looking for a company that offers one of the best training and development schemes in its sector? Then read on...............
Tactical Solutions are an energetic fast paced team consisting of dedicated and passionate people delivering unrivalled results and return on investment for some of the biggest brands in FMCG.
We are proud to be different to other Field Sales companies, with our permanently employed sales professionals who are fully trained and developed from day one by our dedicated field Training team.
Our people are dedicated to making a difference in every store they visit. Tactical Solutions is constantly growing and we excel on growing our future managers from within our sales teams. We would like to hear from those with a sales or retail background who are looking to develop a career in the sales and FMCG sector. All recruits will join our first-class field sales training programme which will enable you to operate to our demanding standards and get the satisfaction of delivering outstanding results.
- Working in the Convenience sector, visit a designated territory in your area to sell products, hitting sales targets and siting POS.
- Identify the key decision maker in each store outlet and flex your style to build effective relationships
- Reacting to sales opportunities
- Be the "eyes and ears" of Tactical Solutions and its clients in store by identifying problems, opportunities and competitor intelligence.
- Strive to "Make an Impact" for our clients by following our proven processes. Deliver a professional, efficient and effective set of calls within every sales outlet.
- Accurately record and complete all information on our bespoke tablets using our latest state of the art software platform.
- Have proven face to face selling experience, not just merchandising experience, and be able to overcome objections in call within the independent channel.
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Be smartly presented at all times
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- IT Literate
- A passion to build brand awareness to the highest standard and to be driven by results.
Successful Applicants will need –
• Experience of sales or a retail background.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships in stores.
• A passion to build brand awareness to the highest standard and to be driven by results.
• Full current UK manual driving licence