National Account Controller - Grocery | Beauty
Ready for a challenge? As a significant beauty powerhouse our client is known for their infectious culture, with the opportunity and freedom to act and most importantly get noticed!
Renowned for their portfolio of leading brands within multiple categories across the beauty industry, our client is growing at a rate like no other, recent acquisitions and evaluating others to increase their exposure they really are after the best to join them along this exciting journey!
Their structure puts the consumer first – at the heart of everything they do. With a team that is made up of talented individuals that act as owners and entrepreneurs.
As the National Account Controller you will be responsible for developing, designing and running one of their largest grocery business units. This is a massive opportunity within our client’s grocery team, due to the level of this role it has a lot of potential to lead into bigger opportunities after making your mark! As the National Account Controller you will lead and manage negotiations at a senior level, whilst developing and executing the customers specific strategy to deliver against business and customer objectives. This role has the responsibility of managing a team of direct reports, so inspiring and motivating the team to execute first class commercial propositions!
If you crave an opportunity to make a real difference and are looking for a career move that will accelerate your career at a fast pace to Director level – then look no further.
The successful National Account Controller will need to show the following:
- Experience within a Controller position or equivalent – a cross functional move in your career is beneficial but not crucial
- Be a commercial / entrepreneurial spirit (think outside the box, think differently)
- A mentality to generate ideas and make it happen
- Need to be a team player, it’s important that you are one of the team with a shared purpose.
- Demonstrable people management capability
- You must be a passionate individual and able to inspire customers.
- Preferably be degree educated or equivalent
Our client is looking to pay a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package, including company car, industry leading bonus scheme, share schemes, pension & healthcare etc.
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career please contact Chloe Easton on 07891 248 124 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.