National Account Manager
A great opportunity to join a market leading business with huge growth potential and fantastic team and company culture.
My client is a market leading drinks business with a number of household named brands and products. They have a great company culture and huge growth potential across multiple channels. They are now looking for a National Account Manager to join their team based in South East England to manage and grow the convenience channel.
The National Account Manager's main responsibilities will be:
- Develop long term strategic business plan for channel / specific accounts
- Lead cross functional working to deliver robust DAVP (distribution, Availability, Visibility, Promotion) plans by customer
- Manage portfolio mix to maximise profit and value sales
- Ongoing planning and management of promotions throughout the trading year providing supporting analysis where required - aligning to key events and ATL.
- Develop integrated contact strategy across key accounts to develop relationships and unlock sales opportunities
- Lead monthly account review meetings as part of the internal Business Planning Cycle providing insights on drivers of performance
- Prepare for and lead customer facing meetings as part of an integrated contact strategy.
- Lead quarterly internal business reviews (ICP - Integrated Commercial Planning)
- Gather key customer information, understand trading variables, build and negotiate subsequent joint business plans
The successful candidate will ideally display:
- Educated to A Level equivalent standard
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience within a fast paced FMCG environment
- Demonstrable track record of achievement/willingness to take on additional responsibility
- Proficient in Power point and Excel
- Industry experience and wine knowledge (preferable - WSET Level 1 & 2)
This is a great opportunity for a truly amazing business with great culture and values. They offer great flexibility alongside a generous package and have a track record for developing their staff. The National Account Manager role will be home based with travel to their South East location once or twice a week.
For more information please apply.